Proposal Writing 101: Three Webinar Discount Package
Learn how to write all core elements of a grant proposal narrative. Sign up for the entire Grants 101 Series (Organizational Background / Needs Statement, Project Description and Project Evaluation) at a discounted price.
The three webinars that are included are as follows:
Proposal Writing 101: Organizational Expertise and Needs Statement Duration: One hour recorded webinarLevel: Beginner/Low-Intermediate
You have a great organization, and your work is very important. You need to be able to convince the funder that you are addressing an important issue, and that your organization is qualified to do the work. This detailed webinar includes step-by-step instructions for creating strong proposal materials, with the goal of helping you make your proposal stand out from the competition.
- Learn what kind of information funders want to know about your organization.
- Position key information about your organization and expertise.
- Create powerful case statements backed up by evidence, and show why what you are doing matters.
- Communicate effectively to funders in language they want.
Proposal Writing 101: The Project Description - Sell Your ProgramDuration: 35 minute recorded webinarLevel: Beginner - Low Intermediate
You have a great program in place, but you don't explain it well, you may miss out on an opportunity to sell your proposal. Learn how to provide funders with a powerful project description that gives them a real-life taste of what your program looks like in practice.
- Learn how to write action-oriented goals and objectives
- Focus on creating the right kind of details that build your case and excite prospective funders.
- Create eye-catching material
- View examples of successful proposal material.
Proposal Writing 101: Program Evaluation Duration: One hourLevel: Beginner - Intermediate
Funders want to see your results and know that you are effective in carrying out your work. Learn how to develop a program evaluation that will excite prospective funders and build their confidence and respect for your program. Often misunderstood, a strong evaluation is often the difference-maker in whether a proposal gets funded, and whether the applicant receives a rejection letter. In this webinar, we will guide you in creating an effective, measurable plan that proves that your program is effective and worthy of grant funding. Topics covered in this recorded webinar will include:
- What is important for evaluating whether or not a program is successful?
- How can you prove that a program is successful?
- How can evaluation data be used to improve your programs?
- How should information be presented in a proposal?